Most women aim to have a nice pair of legs including myself. It is attainable but requires lots of disciple and daily care. Read on to find out how to treat bad circulation, swollen, tired legs and varicose veins.
- Hit the gym or take light walk- When you walk or exercise, the blood is pumped back towards your heart and swelling is reduced. Avoid prolonged sitting or standing as this may increase leg pain and swelling. Stretch and Flex those lower leg muscles to keep your blood moving.
- Warm Bath and Massage – A warm bath can relax tense or overworked leg muscles. Bath salts are available to help energize and reinvigorate the legs. A massage by a certified therapist may relieve tired legs by stimulating circulation.
- Avoid heat – during the summer try to avoid extended exposure of heat from tanning. hot baths, or the sauna as excessive heat will lead to veins dilation and induce swelling. You can try some cool shower bath to refresh your legs.
- Compression stockings –Gravity can cause poor circulation by making the body fight hard to move blood up the legs. If tired legs are caused by circulation problems, such as chronic venous insufficiency, compression stockings may help. These stockings prevent blood from pooling in the feet.
Putting your feet up for just ten minutes a day can help – lie down on the sofa and make sure your feet are raised higher than your heart. Or raise the end of your bed by six inches for extra drainage while sleeping.
- Diet – I love eating junk foods at night and watch my favorite show. Later on, I woke up swollen up like a whale. So it is very important to eat a diet low in sodium. Caffeine, alcohol, junk food and smoking abuse can lead to fatigue. A healthy diet can also prevent obesity; carrying excess weight can be very tiring on the legs.
Make it an habit to follow these effective tips along with moderate exercise. Soon, you’ll experience a big difference in how your legs feels, you’ll have healthy leg veins that can stand up to a full day again.
For less pain and relaxing we recommends using Lympho (tonic lotion) which brings relief to tired legs and accelerates micro circulation.