How to achieve perfect pores? Many people suffer from dilated or open pores, both male and female, mainly oily skin. Open pores are not only a matter of genetics, it is also affected by hormonal changes, the passage of time as the skin loses elasticity and therefore the ability for regeneration. The production of fat shields us from external agents, but the excess of sebum’s production causes our pores to increase in size and as a result becomes prone to be dirty and infected.
What is the function of the pores?
Their main job is to eliminate sweat, toxins and waste substances but also absorb the external nutrients from the creams or skin care treatments. Pores help us regulate body temperature and moisturize our skin. Both the seborrheic glands, as the hair follicles, the sweat glands end in the pores. Hence the importance of taking care of our skin with quality cosmetic products designed for each skin is essential.
Causes of large pores:
- Lack of hygiene
- Stress is our worst enemy
- Hereditary factors
- Hormonal disorders
- As we age, the skin loses its elasticity and therefore the capacity for regeneration decreases
- Lack of sleep (a skin without enough rest is more likely to be unbalanced)
Treatments to reduce and refine the pores
With Swiss Zell Transdermal Cellular Therapy Serum you can effectively minimize the size of huge pores and mattify the shine that comes from the face oils. With this serum the texture of the skin is smoothed, rejuvenated and it will help avoid the oxidation of the sebum to prevent the blackheads from appearing again.
How to apply Swiss Zell Transdermal Cellular Therapy Serum
Apply directly to the skin every morning and evening. Smooth a few drops over thoroughly cleansed skin on the face and neck. Follow this with your usual day or night skincare routine. Swiss Zell utilizes advanced nano – technology to accelerate the absorption process into the outermost cells of the epidermis. This allows for immediate skin cell renewal and nutrient absorption.
Tips to prevent large pores from cosmetic experts:
- Good hygiene is an effective solution to clean our pores
- Keep a hydrated skin (drink lots of water!)
- Sleep well for our skin to rest and maintain a healthy and stress-free appearance
- Avoid smoke
- Remove makeup before we sleep
- Reduce steam baths which worsen our pores as it dilates them even more
- Maintain healthy eating habits (include veggies, fruits and avoid junk food)
Ladies and gentlemen how do you take care of your skin? We would love to know your opinion. Experts ensure us if we keep a good hygiene and use the right skin care treatments we can combat large pores and any skin issues. If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at 212.475.2732.