Just because you feel fatigued doesn’t mean you have to look like it. Using a few simple tips, you can help wake up tired eyes for good!
1. Go easy on the makeup remover: Rubbing your eyes to remove your makeup is a surefire way to irritate the eye contour area which can lead to tired-looking, puffy, discolored skin. Successfully remove makeup without rubbing your eyes using this method:
- Moisten a cotton pad with makeup remover. We love Gernetic Demaquillant Douceur – All Skin types make-up remover. This cleansing, soothing and refreshing lotion will help relieve tired eyes. It help to remove your makeup gently and effectively without rubbing.
- Place it on your eyelids and eyebrows and dab gently.
- Carefully swipe it down towards your eyelashes, then press again to dissolve any remaining mascara.
2. Choose a multi-action eye cream: we recommends utilizing the following:
- Milk Protein & antioxidants: smooths out the look of fine lines, decongest puffy areas, reduces eye dark circles and provides instant radiance. Try: SwissZell Instant Eye Wrinkle Defense Cream
3. Exercise: Breaking a sweat isn’t only great for your health, it can also improve the look of tired eyes! Move your body regularly to reinvigorate your face’s glow and boost both oxygen and blood supply around your eyes.
4. Eat well: Consume foods rich in essential fatty acids and drink plenty of water to help offset the effects of over-heated or air-conditioned environments, like dehydration lines.
5. Self-massage: Wake up with puffy eyes? Give yourself an at-home massage. Press lightly with your middle finger on the inside corner of the eye, at the bottom in the middle of your dark circles, at the top under the eyebrow, and then on your temple.